10.0.0.2 IP address is used for private business networks. Brands like Siemens, Edimax, Micronet and many others use it.
These addresses are used inside a private network for the ease of communication.
They can be assigned to several devices like modems, routers and many different IOT (Internet-Of-Things) devices like a smart speakers, raspberry pi, and web cameras.
Also read about 10.1.10.1
A subnet is basically a sub-division of an IP network.
In a business, since the network is huge, Routers used at such places have 10.0.0.1 as their default gateway login which are configured such that a subnet in them supports a client IP address beginning with 10.0.0.2
A subnet also does the job of avoiding any network conflict and facilitates ease of communication inside a network.
What is 10.0.0.2 Router Login Used for?
- IP QoS: this feature allows you to set bandwidth for computers to avoid any overload.
- DNS and Proxy Settings: DNS refers to the system that converts a domain name in the machine-readable address, while proxy means the medium for connection between two endpoint devices.
- WPS: known as wifi protection system. It is a standard that helps make wireless communication faster, secure and more efficient.
- MAC Address: Provides unique address among the hardware devices connected to each other in a network.
- LAN, WAN & WLAN settings: Lets you configure different types of area-based networks. You can use 10.0.0.2 DNS for setting the security settings.
- DHCP: Dynamic host configuration protocol allows the server to automatically assign a different address in a sequential manner.
- PPPoE: Called as Point-to-Point over Ethernet, it is a protocol used to establish DSL connection to the internet.
PS: Most importantly the admin login page lets you access your router and wifi’s username and password.
How to Access 10.0.0.2 Admin Login Page?
To access the network settings,
- Open any browser on your system and type 10.0.0.2 in the address bar and press enter.
- You will get the http://10.0.0.2 login page
- Enter the login credentials
- Upon successful login, you will find router network settings
There is also a possibility that you may not be asked to enter any details as is the case with some brands. You may be redirected directly to the configuration settings page.
This is where you may face the biggest hurdle. You don’t remember the login credentials of your router.
Most users forget their password or they had never changed the default details.
What to Do in Case You Don’t Remember Your Password?
The best way is to search if you have written it somewhere.
If you still don’t get it, you will have to do a force restart to your router that will make it go back to factory settings.
How to reset wireless router password?
To reset wireless router password, look for the reset button on your modem and press and hold for 10 seconds or more. It will be reset.
Now that it’s reset. You can log into the router with the default login details.
For users who never changed their default login credentials, look for the default username and Password in the below table and if you still don’t get it then you can even contact your router customer support.
Always keep the router’s original manual handy just in case there comes a need to troubleshoot something.
Default Router Password and Username List
|Router Name||Model||Admin Name||Password||Device Type|
|BEC 7300 GT||Manual||admin||admin||modem|
|Fu Chan FC-AL2011PW||admin||epicrouter||access point|
|Fu Chan FC-AL2014PW||admin||epicrouter||access point|
|Celeno VXT1300||Manual||access point,bridge|
|TRENDnet TPL-111BR||Manual||admin||admin||wireless router|
|Well Communications AWR-8210||Manual||admin||epicrouter||access point,dsl modem|
|Zoom 5590C||Manual||admin||zoomadsl||wireless router,dsl modem|
10.0.0.2 Telkom Login Steps
- Enter http://10.0.0.2 in the address bar of your browser
- Enter your router’s username and passphrase
- Click Log In
- Congo! you have successfully logged into your router settings
Telkom Wifi Password Forgot
Telkom is a highly reputed brand that manufactures wireless routers. One of the features that makes it so popular among users is the durability of the routers.
They last long and are the best options for homes and small office spaces. Every router brand has a default gateway IP address to log in and access the settings.
For Telkom, the default IP address is 10.0.0.2, going to which will enable you to manage the network settings.
This is one of the most common problems that users face. Telkom Wifi password forgotten is a widespread problem because users don’t store the credentials safely.
If you are stuck, don’t worry. Follow the below steps and you will be fine.
When you have forgotten the password, You can either,
- Change the default login credentials or
- Reset the whole system if you don’t remember anything
1. To Change the Default Login and Password
1. Open the local browser on your system connected to the wifi, enter the address http://10.0.0.2
2. You will be greeted by the login page, here you need to enter the default username and password. For Telkom the default credentials are:
3. Since default login is easy to get, it becomes vulnerable to hacking so the very first thing is to set a unique username and strong alphanumeric password. Like this one: [email protected]&
4. You may also want to hide the manufacture of your router.
By default, the wifi name, also known as SSID or service set identifier is an easy way to find the router-specific credentials.
So go ahead and change the SSID to something unique like Mr&MrsLinda.
5. Once you save it, go ahead and enable WPA2-PSK encryption.
It is the current industry standard for network encryption.
This is the same password that will help you connect you to your home wifi. Make it long and unique.
2. Reset Telkom Router Password
If you wish, you can even do a factory reset to your Telkom router.
To reset your router, press and hold the reset button with some clip for 15 seconds.
Once done, release the clip and your router is ready to be set up from scratch.
1. Cannot access 10.0.0.2 from ADSL Router
First, you need to verify if you are using the correct address, Below is the list of some of the popular modems and their IP addresses:
|D-Link||192.168.0.1, 0.30, 0.50, 1.1, 10.1.1.1|
|Motorola||192.168.10.1, 20.1, 30.1, 62.1, 100.1, 102.1, 1.254|
|Trendnet||192.168.0.1, 1.1, 2.1, 10.1,|
|U.S.Robotics||192.168.1.1, 2.1, 123.254|
|Zyxel||192.168.1.1, 2.1, 4.1, 10.1, 1.254, 10.0.0.2, 0.138|
2. 10.0.0.2 is not Loading/Working
If the address is correct then there is a high possibility that:
- Either there is some problem in the connection of your router and PC, ensure the wires are connected.
Make sure the cable is connected securely
- Make sure the PC gets an IP address from the router
- If nothing works then you may opt to reset the router and start the process from fresh.
PS: 10.0.0.0.2 is the wrong address. Make sure you aren’t trying to login to it.
3. How to change Dlink router password?
Dlink routers are one of the most popular routers used across the globe.
A lot of the users often suffer from problems like forgetting the password, problems in changing it and what not. We have got you covered.
Follow instructions and you will be fine.
Resetting Dlink Login Password:
- To change the password, you need to access the page that lets you change the network settings, so open the local browser on your device which is currently connected to the same network. Enter the address http://192.168.0.1 in your address bar. If this doesn’t work then you can try http://dlinkrouter or http://dlinkrouter.local
- By default on all the Dlink Routers, login username is admin and password is not usually assigned, so you may leave it blank(nothing). Enter login
- You will enter the settings page. See the SETUP tab at the top and click on the wireless settings option on the left side of the screen.
- In the settings, see for the manual wireless network setup at the bottom and click on it
- You will see a new screen, scroll down that page where it says “wireless security mode”. Here you will see the section called Pre-shared key.
- First of all, enable WPA2 security in the wireless security mode section and set a strong password. Make sure it has alphanumeric and is long enough.
- Once done, click on save settings option and you are all set
Now that you know your default gateway IP, go to HTTP://<default IP address>, you will be able to see the login page. If you don’t, let us know the issue in the comments section.
4. Not Able to Login to Admin Settings (10.0.0.2 not Responding)
A lot of the users make a mistake of using the wrong IP address to get the admin settings page, they may get an error which says “Web page not responding”.
The best way it to find out what is the default gateway login page for your router.
4.1 For Windows Users
- Go to Start
- Click on RUN and see the CMD (command prompt)
- Once the command prompt, a black screen appears, just type IPconfig
- It will show you the IP address where you should try logging in
4.2 For MAC Users
- Go to search bar or just press Command+Spacebar
- Write terminal
- A terminal screen appears, type IPconfig
4.3 Alternate Option for MAC Users
- Open Apple logo in the taskbar
- Click on the option system preferences and search for Network,
- Once done, you will see your IP under the Status: Connected option
Now that you know your default gateway IP address, go to HTTP://<default IP > or 10.0.0.2 DNS (If this is your default gateway address), you will be able to see the login page.
If you don’t, let us know the issue in the comments section.