If you have just set up a new office, you definitely require a cost effective solution to figure out a high performing network. The Cisco model dpc3939 (Comcast XB3) shall be the perfect fit for you.
It is a wireless business gateway that has a variety of features all merged into one single product.
Once you get pass the dpc3939 login, you will get to know the plethora of features that make it the best choice for you.
The gateway gives you a electric fast internet connection which happens by merging around 24 bonded downstream channels with dedicated four bonded upstream channels.
How exciting is it to recieve download speeds upto 900 Mbps while the upstream speed is 120 Mbps. Same goes with dpc3939b that is a similar router with multiple functions.
You just need to do the dpc3939b login and you are all set to blend your own set of features suitable for your workplace.
Cisco dpc3939 Default Login Steps
If you have just got yourself a new Cisco dpc3939 (XB3) router, you might need some help to login into the router. Follow the below steps:
The very first thing to know about your router is the IP address that will let you access the default gateway
Cisco dpc3939 Login IP Address: 10.0.0.1
You will be able to see the IP address over the box, if you don’t you can check your router’s IP by one of the two ways given below:
- Go to your CMD (command prompt) and enter the Ping command followed by any web address
- Download any free software which can get your certain IP for different devices.
Once you get the IP address, now you can get across the default login gateway
- You need to begin the process by entering the IP address into your local browser, make sure you are entering the login address of Cisco dpc3939 ( Xfinity XB3) router. You shall see a web interface that lets you configure the router as per your ease.
- You will get a dialogue box that asks you the dpc3939 default login username and password
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- If you are entering the default gateway for the first time, then enter the default credentials. If you have already changed the credentials then use the ones that you had set
- You will get a screen that has many different bars to set configurations for your Xfinity router. Fiddle with the functions and you are good to go.
- Cisco dpc3939 Xfinity password isn’t working
Every router almost has the same default credentials but in case you don’t find any password matching then you can try different password.
Here is a list of the most common passwords that let you login the router’s default gateway
|Cisco Usernames||Cisco Passwords|
- Forgot Password for Cisco dpc3939 login
If you had your credentials written somewhere then it is better that you see for the credentials as only then you be able to go across the default login Page.
If the ISP or internet service provider did for you then go ahead and get in touch with them to figure out the credentials
- Reset Cisco dpc3939 Xfinity router to default settings
If you are not able to remember the default username and password then you will have to reset your password.
Resetting happens only when you reboot the device so that it can get back to factory settings. Here is how you can do it
- Unplug the power connector from the back of the router and plug it back in.
- Wait about 30 seconds for the router to reboot.
- Your internet connection will drop when your router is rebooted. If someone is using a computer on your network to access the internet, you may want to warn them.
Comcast Cisco dpc3939b Login Steps
Similar to accessing the Cisco dpc3939 router, we follow the same process for dpc3939b login procedure. Just make sure the login credentials are known to you.
If you have never changed it then it is easy to find the default credentials. In case this is not your first time, remind yourself about the new credentials.
- Open your local browser and type the IP address http://10.1.10.1 in the URL
- This will open the network administrator for Cisco dpc3941B/3939B
- Now enter the dpc3939b default login credentials as mentioned below:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: highspeed or CantTouchThis
- Now you can navigate through the options. Gateway>Connection>Local IP network
- You can see for various functions here such as assigning the DNS manually
- Primary DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Always ensure to save the settings whenever you have changed something.
- Cusadmin not a valid username
Well this will happen only when either you are not entering the correct username or someone has already changed it.
If you are trying to access the dpc3939b login page via web or outside your local area network, only then you should be receiving such messages. So try being in your home network before trying to get access.
- Unable to log in to the utility manager
To access the utility manager, make sure you are connected to the DPC using your system that is connected using a ethernet cable that has Lan ports from 1 to 4 on the back of the DPC router.