Ubee has been making some of the finest routers and modems for years. Their latest modem dvw3201b is a DOCSIS 3.0 certified router that comes with RJ45 ethernet ports. As users, we often face issues with poor login user interface, speed issues, compatibility problems and issues with ports and antenna.
With the Ubee dvw3201b, users won’t have any issues with connectivity considering how easy it is to make sure your devices are connected to each other and that you can login to change the settings. Whether you are going to use the modem for the first time or an existing user, our guide to login shall help you resolve any issues.
Login Steps for Ubee Dvw3210b
To login into DVW3201B, you need the following things
- Your local system with internet
- Ensure your system is laptop or a desktop where you can access a browser
- The router’s box to know the default username and password
Step 1: Open your Browser
To access the login page, you are required to enter an IP address in the URL of your browser. Every router has its own IP address. In case of Ubee router, you need to enter the address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.100.1 in your browser.
PS: When doing this step, your system should be connected to the Ubee Wifi
Step 2: Login to Ubee DVW3201B Router
Once you enter the login address, you will see the login page for Ubee router. Here, you need to enter the username and password to be able to proceed further.
In case you are using this router for the first time, you will have to enter the default credentials for your router.
- Default Username: user
- Default Password: user
If you have already changed the username and password and can’t remember the details. Simply reset the router by doing a long press-and-hold on reset button for 15 seconds using a pin or a clip.
Step 3: Changing the Ubee routers default settings
On entering the correct credentials, you will see the home screen for dvw3201b router where you can change settings like SSID, username, password and other important settings
To change default login and password for Ubee dvw3201b, follow these steps:
- In the home page of router login page, see for the tools option located in the menu bar at the top
- Now look for password option located in the left side of the menu bar. Here you can change the default password
Some tips while you change the password:
- Make sure your password is strong and of 15 characters
- Your password should consist of alphanumeric characters
- It should not be related to personal details
- It should be easy yet hard to guess
To Change SSID
SSID is the name that you see for Wifi stations when we open the wifi option on our devices. You should change the default SSID as it may be easy to hackers to access and do changes.
- Search for the Wireless option located in menu bar at the top of the Ethernet
- See the network located in the left side. Inside, you will see the option called Network Name(SSID) for ubee DVW3201B.
PS: Don’t use any personal information for your SSID, Make it user friendly.
Problems and their Solutions
1. Ubee dvw3201b password is not working
It could happen due to two reasons. Either you are not using the correct default password or you have forgotten the password that you already changed. In either case, the best way is to user the default password first which is “user” else reset the router using a pin by pressing the reset button for 15 seconds.
2. Forgot password for Ubee DVW3201B router
You should ideally find the paper or source where you may have written your password. In case, you don’t then reset the router by long press-and-hold the reset button of your router for 15 seconds.
3. How to reset the Ubee dvw3201b router to default settings?
It is very easy, simply press-and-hold the reset button of router for 15 seconds using a pin.